zaterdag 25 februari 2017

Watercolour scene


Hallo Allemaal, vandaag laat ik jullie ook weer een kaart zien gemaakt met de Choclate Baroque stempel Kingfisher song. Deze heb ik met Distress inkt ingekleurd en de zon heb ik gemaakt met behulp van een ronde pons.De tekststempel is ook van CB en komt van de Words to Dazzle and sparkle.

Hello all, today I will show you this beautiful stamp from the Kingfisher Song stamp sheet. I stamped the image with Versafine Onyx Black and coloured it with Distress Ink. I punched a round hole in a piece of paper for the sun. I put the piece of paper down on the image where I would like to have the sun and then I coloured the sun with Distress Ink. Around the sun and the image I added some shadow. The sentiment I usd is from the Words to Dazzle and Sparkle stamp sheet, and I stamped this with Versafine Onyx Black ink.

1 opmerking:

Maristela Guilherme zei

Seu trabalho é lindo.
Parabéns.
Boa semana.
bjs